[Framers] Text Ghosting?

Kevin Ryan kryan at harriscomputer.com
Mon Oct 16 06:37:59 PDT 2017

Thank you very much to everyone for your advice and help.  The problem seems to be resolved now.  And the award goes to . . . Louise Kaufman for predicting that I had an extraneous Frame somehow born underneath my law-abiding text flow.   I had to temporarily reposition the main flow Frame to allow access, but then I was able to delete the offending miscreant frame.   Not sure what I did to create this monster, but things seem ok now.

"Hi Kevin,
It sounds like you may have two text frames on top of each other. To check, I would save or make a copy of the file, then select the text frame and move (I would nudge it, rather than use my cursor) or delete it. You could also generate a list of graphics and it would show if there are two (or more) of the same graphic on a page.
Good luck! :-)
Louise"

today
for HCTC2017 – Early Bird deadline is August 31!
Kevin Ryan
Technical Writer, Research & Development
P: 802-865-1170x82412
F: 802-865-1171
E: kryan at harriscomputer.com
426 Industrial Avenue Suite 140
Williston, Vermont
05495
www.ssivt.com
This message has been sent on behalf
of a company that is part of the Harris Operating Group of
Constellation Software Inc. These companies are listed at the
following link:
http://subscribe.harriscomputer.com
Unsubscribe Option:

If you do not wish to receive any future email, please unsubscribe
by clicking on the following link:
http://subscribe.harriscomputer.com
This message is intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies
of the message.