[Framers] Acrobat Review from FM bug/problem

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:37:21 PDT 2017

Current version of TCS, Frame, and Acrobat, all updates applied, running on
W10Pro.

Two of us are printing a book to Adobe Acrobat printer from Frame, adding a
Draft watermark to the PDF, and sending it to Shared Review on a wide open
shared network drive.

Recipients are opening in Reader and getting this error message:
[image: Inline image 1]

The message is false though, because the PDF hasn't been changed... unless
you count adding the watermark (our standard operating procedure -- it's
been working for a year or more.

Anyone else getting this or have any ideas?

Thanks,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358