[Framers] FrameMaker variable language

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 08:01:28 PDT 2017

May be a novice question for you guys who work in translation, but it's new
to me.

I'm updating an already translated-into-Spanish document with some new
screen shots (I don't speak Spanish, so I'm not messing with the text at
all). The problem is that the variables, like the Table Continuation, are
coming in as English instead of Spanish.

How can I get it to read "continuado" instead of "continued," hopefully
without messing up my installation too much?

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358