[Framers] OT: Word links to URLs

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 07:18:59 PDT 2017

   When you type a URL in Word, Word automatically adds a hyperlink. This
   is one of Word's AutoFormat as You Type options, and is the default
   option. When you save the Word file as PDF, the link is retained in the
   PDF.

   There is VBA code for hyperlinks, so I assume you can change the URL of
   the link via VBA.

   Here's a link which may help you with some of the VBA terminology for
   hyperlinks, although it does not do exactly what you want:

   [1]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19035119/vba-get-all-hyperlinks-
   in-word-document

   --
   Shmuel Wolfson