[Framers] Acrobat page numbers

Tom Bain tom.bain at icloud.com
Sun Apr 1 07:40:52 PDT 2018

I have a set of books that all have front matter whose page numbers are
Roman numerals. The body uses Arabic page numbers. I'd like the Acrobat page
numbers to match the books' page numbers, rather than starting with Arabic
page 1. I know I can manually set the page numbers of the Acrobat files. Is
there a way to configure FrameMaker so that the page numbers of the Acrobat
files it creates match the FrameMaker books' page numbers? (This would
eliminate the manual step of changing the Acrobat page numbers each time I
create a PDF file.)

Tom Bain | Vice Chairman, Technology

BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Order of the Arrow