[Framers] ANN: I owe taxes sale!

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Wed Apr 4 13:50:04 PDT 2018

Hi Rick,

Taxes... What are those?

Anyway, I just did my part to help out (own eight now...)

Asking others to check out Rick's excellent utilities--they literally can
save days (weeks?) of work cleaning up sloppy templates.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
ADOBE Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1994
FrameMaker Certified since 1991, including structured XML
Online, on site, and classroom training

-----Original Message-----

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 17:19:23 -0400
From: "Rick Quatro" <rick at rickquatro.com>
To: "'An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.'"
	<framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: [Framers] ANN: I owe taxes sale!

Hi Framers,

I have a big tax bill coming up on the 15th so I decided to have a sale on
all of my FrameMaker solutions. Single licenses are all $19 each and site
licenses, including the source code, are $99 each. Each script works with
FrameMaker 10 and higher and does not require FrameScript. Now is a good
time to increase your FrameMaker productivity! Thank you very much.

http://www.frameexpert.com/store

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

rick at frameexpert.com