[Framers] Slightly OT: Standalone Robohelp 2017?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Apr 6 09:26:14 PDT 2018

I'm not sure if RoboHelp can output a commenting-enabled PDF directly,
but you could enable commenting with Acrobat Pro. Or you could output
to Word and turn on Track Changes.

You could also generate a Word doc before you start revising the
content, then generate another when you're done, and use Word's
Compare Documents feature to compare the two and generate a third file
with change markup.