[Framers] pls ignore - test message

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 17:08:58 PDT 2018

   Ah, think I got it. This will be the last reply for this matter. Thanks
   for your patience.

   On 4/10/18 4:57 PM, Monique Semp wrote:

   Hmmm... I just received two copies (one plain text, the other rich
   text) of the message I just sent to the list about FrameMaker updates.
   Seeing if it happens with this message, which has no links.
   (Sorry -- Along with my Windows 10 machine, I've a new email client.
   Well, an old client: Thunderbird! I wanted something easy for Mom's
   machine, and that means I install the same thing so I can figure out
   all the settings and help her.)
   Apologies,
   -Monique

Send messages to [1]framers at lists.frameusers.com