[Framers] old FM files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:39:37 PDT 2018

There used to be an undocumented Force Open command, but I don't remember
the keystrokes and couldn't find it in a quick Google....

If you have or can install any older versions than '15, try opening the
files with those and saving them as MIF.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358