[Framers] FrameMaker to Confluence

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Apr 18 13:32:38 PDT 2018

The HTML Macro doesn't really make much sense since the switch from
wiki markup to XHTML in Confluence 4. It's disabled by default.

In Confluence Server, you can install the Source Editor plugin and paste HTML.

You can also copy rendered HTML in a browser and paste it in the
regular Confluence WYSIWYG editor. If I remember right, Chrome works
best for that.

I hope you're migrating to Confluence Server rather than Confluence
Cloud, which supports a very limited set of plugins, not including
Source Editor or Scroll PDF Exporter. With Confluence Cloud, you also
never know when Atlassian is going to roll out some ill-conceived or
badly designed "improvement" that screws things up.