[Framers] FrameMaker to Confluence

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Apr 25 21:32:53 PDT 2018

I worked with Jeremy trying to make MIF2Go a solid way to migrate from
FrameMaker to Confluence. We got OK results page by page, but
cross-references between pages were a sticking point and Atlassian was
not helpful. He posted to this list about it on 22 March 2013. I'd
post what we came up with but that was at my last job and I don't have
the files or email.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Converting-from-FrameMaker-to-Confluence-4/qaq-p/521731#27775

On the bright side, once you get fed up with Atlassian and decide to
move on, it's a lot easier to get content *out* of Confluence. I used
Scroll DocBook Exporter to migrate to Paligo.