[Framers] Transfer from FrameMaker into Word

Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com
Fri Apr 27 04:14:13 PDT 2018

Kevin is right that the Save to Word option from FrameMaker is not a good
idea. Since I often need to provide Word files for various people to edit,
we invest in a subscription to Adobe PDF Services (about $25 a year). I
produce a PDF file and then use this online service to produce a Word
file. Seems to work pretty good and haven't had any complaints about the
resulting Word files. I've also used this service to convert PDFs to Excel
with good results.

Julie A. Sigrist
Quality Assurance
Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
145 Hunter Drive, Bldg. 1005-B
Wilmington, OH  45177
(800) 736-3973 x62482
(937) 366-2482 (Direct)