[Framers] Videos won't play (FM12 on Win10)

Tom Beiswenger tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com
Mon Aug 13 07:29:47 PDT 2018

I have several digital edition PDFs of documents that contain video tutorials (mp4 files). These tutorials played just fine in earlier revisions of these documents in Win XP. Since our IT group upgraded us to new Dell notebooks, running Win 10, the videos no longer play. Instead I get a warning telling me that Flash Player is required to run the tutorials. I installed the new Adobe Flash Player and restarted the notebook, but I still get the Flash Player warning. How do I re-enable this content?