[Framers] Frame2017 slow on network??

quills quills at airmail.net
Fri Aug 17 15:28:38 PDT 2018

Our intent network is heavily protected because our company deals with consumer financial information. As a result we have both high volume of traffic on the network and a great deal of behind the scenes security software.

FrameMaker is slow in our network due to the latency built in because of those factors. I tell my people to work from their local drives and archive and share on network drives only when required.

And don’t get me started on how Windows 10 screws things up.