[Framers] Tables - shading and ruling etc

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Aug 22 08:59:30 PDT 2018

Caroline, consider purchasing the very inexpensive TableCleaner
plug-in that Rick Quatro built to strip out all of the Word
formatting on tables and applying the defined table styles. It won't
help with shading, but it will certainly make it far easier to
predictably apply formatting to the table.

You can get the plug-in here:
http://www.frameexpert.com/store/index.html. I am not affiliated in
any way; I'm just a very grateful user.

Carol