[Framers] FM2019 Doesn't Print to PDF

Corcoran, Susan Susan.Corcoran at Honeywell.com
Tue Aug 28 07:11:24 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I'm playing with the trial version of FM2019 (on Win 10) and I have found that I can't publish to PDF properly. Using the Publish options, I can't specify RGB or CMYK, I can't specify my output file name, and even with all that, resulting pdfs are blank. When I try Save as PDF, I'm told to go to the Publish options. I had success by going back to the old method of printing to a ps file and distilling it, but I would think with the new Publish options that PDF output would be simpler. My gut tells me something's busted. Has anybody else seen these issues?

Susan Corcoran