[Framers] Space being removed in structured output

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Dec 11 10:53:28 PST 2018

Thanks guys, I appreciate the explanation. I am structuring some documents using conversion tables and of course in unstructured FrameMaker, character formatting is sometimes applied to the space after the word or phrase. Right now, I am moving the space outside of the tags with XSLT, but I may end up refining my scripting process on the FrameMaker side. I retract my "dumb" statement from my earlier post and apologize to anyone that I may have offended. Thanks again!