[Framers] Extracting images

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:48:45 PST 2018

This issue is resolved, thanks to you all.

I achieved my first acceptable result by dragging and dropping the image
from Word into Illustrator, then exporting to PNG at 1200 PPI.

Then I tried Fred's suggestion to print to PDF.  That worked better, and
the image was even better.

Finally I tried Klaus' suggestion to change the DOCX into a ZIP.  The image
was in EMF format in the ZIP file, and in Frame it looked the best yet.
Plus, it's a lot more convenient and orderly to simply rename the DOCX to
ZIP.

I've known about saving to HTML and even print screening a zoomed up image,
but neither preserved the image resolution.  Plus, saving to HTML resulted
in my image not being put into EMF format.  Instead it was in EMZ format,
which I'm not able to extract the EMF from.

Thanks again to Klaus, and to everyone else!

Doug