[Framers] Size of HTML5 Help file - how to reduce

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Mon Dec 24 10:20:38 PST 2018

If you're cropping out the irrelevant parts, saving as PNG, and
importing by reference, then the large size is probably due to having
many, many images.

Snagit's PNG compression might not be the best. You could try running
a batch job to open and resave the PNG files with some other tool,
such as PhotoShop. Experiment on one file first to see if it reduces
the size.