[Framers] Expected Size of HTML5 Help file - from your experience and knowledge

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Wed Dec 26 07:28:27 PST 2018

Is it possible to deliver very-low resolution versions of the graphics in
the Help that hyperlink to full-resolution versions online? This would
depend on security policies for online connections, and whether users would
have access to online resources, and if they need the information only
available in higher-resolution versions.

Also a search for "best methods to reduce graphics file sizes" has some
interesting results.

HTH.