[Framers] Expected Size of HTML5 Help file - from your experience and knowledge

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Dec 26 08:50:36 PST 2018

The skin shouldn't make much difference, that's just different CSS.

Seems like SnagIt's compression is not the best, so you should use
some other tool to get maximum compression.

Are all those images really essential? Have you cropped out all
irrelevant information?

Is the 15MB limit really necessary?