[Framers] PDF bookmarks

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Feb 22 10:38:14 PST 2018

Hi Fred,

I think the key is to set the PDF settings for every component in the book
ahead of time. Then they should "stick" and appear when you do Save As PDF.
Open your book and select all of the components. Then choose Format >
Document > PDF Setup and set up your bookmarks and click Set. If any of your
book components are open, make sure you save them. Now any time you choose
File > Save As PDF for this book, your bookmarks should be set correctly.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com