[Framers] Please trim your posts

FrameUsers Admin carol at frameusers.com
Mon Feb 26 08:51:25 PST 2018

Folks, we are getting a lot of posts that contain the entire content
of a previous digest or the total content of the message being
responded to. That is poor list etiquette.

When you reply to a message, trim out everything that isn't necessary
to give readers enough context to understand what you're talking
about. Headers, footers, and the bulk of the message should go away.

If you are on digest, in addition to trimming, you absolutely MUST
change the Subject line from "Framers Digest, Vol 583, Issue 8" to a
relevant subject. This ensures correct message threading in the
archives. And it keeps me from getting cranky.

We have 945 subscribers that depend on this list for expert help with
Framemaker. Help us all save time reading messages by thoughtfully
trimming your replies.

Carol Elkins
List Mom