[Framers] [EXTERNAL] ANN: Carmen Publishing Store

Flummerfelt, Robert FLUMMERC at nv.doe.gov
Tue Jan 2 14:01:30 PST 2018

Thanks Rick; Happy New Year!

Regards,
Robert Flummerfelt
Technical Writer / Instructional Design Team --Support
Wing Warden - B3 Emergency Action Team
CTOS - Center for Radiological/Nuclear Training
Mission Support and Test Services (MSTS),
Contractor to the Nevada National Security Site
  P.O. Box 98521, Las Vegas, NV  89193-8521 / MS-NLV128
  Desk: 702.295.9637 | Email: flummerc at nv.doe.gov
  Las Vegas, NV 89193-8521