[Framers] Publishing Help fails

Bragg, Judy - Xylem judy at hypack.com
Mon Jan 22 05:17:54 PST 2018

Thanks for your suggestions.

I had contemplated publishing FM #89 to the end, or #89 alone, but I have cross-references between FMs that would be broken if I did that. Wouldn't that cause other problems?

Judy Bragg
Technical Writer/QC
HYPACK - A Xylem Brand
56 Bradley St.
Middletown, CT 06457
O: +1.860.635.1500
Judy.bragg at xyleminc.com<mailto:Judy.bragg at xyleminc.com>
www.hypack.com<http://www.hypack.com/>
[Email Logo]
[HYPACK 2018 Email Banner]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments and/or linked documents, is intended for the sole use of the intended addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Xylem Inc.