[Framers] Non-breaking en, em dashes

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Jul 5 12:09:28 PDT 2018

Hi Lin,

I am not sure if I suggested it on the list, but you could make a variable for the minus sign and make a character format to make it a bit wider. Then you could insert the variable where you want the negative sign and it would automatically be stretched to your liking. Not the most elegant approach, but workable.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com