[Framers] Small caps in paragraph numbering

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:02:10 PDT 2018

Most appendices use letters rather than numbers. This helps distinguish
them from the main body of the text. Even if we put "Chapter" or "Appendix"
in the label, it's still easy to confuse them if both use numbers.

Plus, if you're using numbered headings, you now have TWO sets of 1.1.3 and
can't tell where you are in the book.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:49 PM, Dennis Brunnenmeyer <
dennis.brunnenmeyer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why not just number your appendices rather than using characters from the
> keyboard, like this:
>
> Appendix 1:   Specifications
>
> Dennis...
> --
> Dennis Brunnenmeyer
> Host | Nevada City Limits
> KVMR-FM / KCPC-FM Radio / KVMR.org
> 120 Bridge Street
> Nevada City, CA 95959
> p: (530) 477-9015
> m: (530) 320-9025
> dennis.brunnenmeyer at gmail.com
> or
> dennisb at kvmr.org
>

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 10:33 AM Doug <dbailey4117 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to make the following heading using a paragraph format with
> the
> > Appendix A: part set up using paragraph autonumbering:
> >
> > Appendix A: Specifications
> >
> > However, the entire line needs to use Small Caps.  It all works great the
> > way I have it set up, EXCEPT that I can't figure out how to make the
> Small
> > Caps attribute apply to the autonumbered letter A.  It continues to stand
> > tall above the rest of the line.
> >
> > Ideas?
> >
> > Doug

> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com