[Framers] ANN: Bottlenecks

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:34:59 PDT 2018

I actually got this working, but I never finished it...  I was hung up on hosting it on a web site, when hosting it on the file system would probably be more useful...
Anyway, an XML file that captures sets of variables and definitions.  You can swap out for a book by choosing the set and importing it.  And add to that just plain old book-level variables...  A scrolling list with all the user variables, their definitions, and a tick-box for change/leave as-is.  Go through the list, set your variables, click DO IT, and your book is transformed.  No need to hunt for a file to import formats, no dealing with the clunky variable GUI (this can be much larger and easier to use).