[Framers] ANN: Bottlenecks

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Jun 5 17:16:17 PDT 2018

BTW, that type of an xml document could, if you REALLY want, even have an
application in FrameMaker that opens it, puts it into a more human friendly
format, and then writes it back to XML as well. As many people on the list
attest, Rick does awesome work, so I'd suggest it's worth the
effort/time/cost to have him build something for you.

Bernard