[Framers] ANN: Bottlenecks

bernard at publishingsmarter.com bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Wed Jun 6 06:36:53 PDT 2018

;)

Hey, talk to the boss. Then have Rick talk to the boss. Just, you know, a general conversation. If that doesn't help... :D

Seriously though, I always use the "there are things I know the software cannot do by itself, but with a scripted solution I know that this can be overcome" and then it's an issue of me being smart enough to find a developer who can do the scripting. That shows you are smart enough to know where the software limit is, make a business case for why it's worth having it fixed (risk management with no errors in books, faster, consistent, etc), and then find a way to implement the solution. Makes you smart to ID it, and even smarter to make the case and fix it.

Bernard