[Framers] Final note about Adobe Licensing

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Jun 21 16:31:00 PDT 2018

Thanks for the update Tammy.

It is pretty much as I predicted and as a matter of interest, this week I also got confirmation that my licensing issue will remain unaddressed by Adobe.

These days, FM makes a very small proportion of my time and I am thinking about cancelling my monthly sub. It will be a shame to do that after more than two decades, but hey…

I have not looked at Flare closely but in NZ, Author-It has a larger footprint. Most of my work these days is focussed on LaTeX.

Alan
--
Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte