[Framers] Final note about Adobe Licensing

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 26 04:20:17 PDT 2018

Program software, yes. Customer support and licensing, no.

At times it feels like FrameMaker is "abandonware", at least with respect to the attitudes coming from within Adobe... a begrudged necessary evil that no one there really wants the hassles of dealing with, hoping that it will just die and go away.

-Dan