[Framers] Final note about Adobe Licensing

Eichelberger, Mark (King of Prussia) Mark.Eichelberger at fiserv.com
Tue Jun 26 07:55:17 PDT 2018

All of these posts regarding Adobe's poor support/abandonment of FM are one of the reasons why my company decided to focus on another tool and migrate away from FM.  All of the technical publications staff (including me) are now using Madcap Flare and we have just completed a 2 year migration of all FM documents into Flare.   It was a bit sad to say goodbye to FM, but the handwriting was on the wall.

Mark Eichelberger
Senior Technical Writer
Credit Union Solutions
Fiserv
Office: 1-610-233-4534
www.fiserv.com
FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Facebook: Like Fiserv  •  Twitter: Follow @Fiserv  •  LinkedIn: Connect Fiserv  •  Careers: Join Fiserv