[Framers] list members not using FrameMaker now

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 08:40:47 PDT 2018

   Yep, me too. I'm not using FrameMaker at the moment (and haven't for
   some time), but not only might I need to use Frame again in the future
   (and so want to have had an ear out for issues), I learn many things
   other than specific FrameMaker items from this list's membership! And
   so I've deliberately kept my subscription. I figure it hurts nobody,
   and is useful to me.
   -Monique