[Framers] Final note about Adobe Licensing

Eichelberger, Mark (King of Prussia) Mark.Eichelberger at fiserv.com
Tue Jun 26 08:51:14 PDT 2018

Rick,
I still consider myself a bit of a novice in Flare since, in my opinion, it has a steep learning curve.  But Madcap offers plenty of videos and free webinars on the basics of the software and my associates have shared many helpful tips and suggestions, so we all have gotten through the migration relatively painless.  We have had some issues with Madcap support, specifically when we ran into connectivity issues using its source control option to integrate with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.  They seemed to be very hesitant to get involved thinking it was an MS issue and not a Flare issue.  We were left to handle most of these source control issues with our companies' TFS administrators and developers.   But that has been the only blip in what has otherwise been very good support.  Their reps gets back to us with reported issues within a few  hours (our support plan provides 24 hour email support as opposed to phone support)  and they are usually very responsive and helpful in issue resolution.  Overall, I am very pleased with the application.

Mark