[Framers] Final note about Adobe Licensing

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:42:12 PDT 2018

Two good points made in the last couple of emails on this topic:

Adobe charges too much for FM upgrades.

July would be the logical time to expect a new release.

Adobe could surprise us all with an upgrade price that is reasonable for a change.

Craig

BTW: If I had to pick and old version of FM that was the easiest and most productive to use, I'd pick the UNIX (Solaris) version of FM7. Unfortunately, there aren't many SUN machines out there anymore, so I have to view that feeling as simple nostalgia and just accept the improvements that have been made to the product despite having to run it under Window.