[Framers] Fwd: Starting DITA 1.2

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Thu Jun 28 11:27:42 PDT 2018

DITA is an XML data model. DTDs are one of many parts of that model
and are not required for all DITA documents.

https://dita.xml.org

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.2/os/spec/DITA1.2-spec.html

People commonly don't publish XML. That's a source format and they
publish PDF, online help, static HTML, whatever.