[Framers] Going bonkers with an x-ref format

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Mar 14 13:35:32 PDT 2018

OK, scratch what I thought worked. Even w/ the paragraph tags placed BEFORE the ChapterTitle tag, I still get the same problem IF I try to include the Chapter number in the x-ref. If I explicitly omit the chapter number, then all is OK. I give. . . .for now, I am just going w/out the Chapter number in the x-ref. I don't have enough time to figure this one out, but if anyone has any ideas . . .

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com