[Framers] PDF Images are Pixelated when imported into FM11

kouroo at kouroo.info kouroo at kouroo.info
Thu Mar 15 14:13:04 PDT 2018

My memory is not as good as it was when I was in my 70s, but this sounds like a problem I had once upon a time. As I remember, the cause was that some Adobe programmer had his copy of FM set to low-resolution because, while he was programming, there was no need for full-resolution images. But then when he or she put the revision out to the world, he or she failed to remove that low-resolution setting.

My memory is that there are two places in the software in which the resolution of an image can be lowered, one place being for the users and the other place being reachable by the Adobe programmers, and it is the latter that controls the former rather than the former the latter.

My memory of this is that the problem got resolved like overnight when someone pointed out to this Adobe software engineer, that he or she had yet again fucked up.