[Framers] PDF Images are Pixelated when imported into FM11

tammyvb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Mar 16 06:27:18 PDT 2018

And sorry for the typos I'm on voice recognition

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.Pardon the typos!
-------- Original message --------From: tammyvb <tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com> Date: 3/16/18  7:26 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: "An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software." <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] PDF Images are Pixelated when imported into FM11
Sorry to come in late to the thread guys I just now saw it I've been heads down in a ridiculous deadline but Rick's script absently did solve the pixelated image problem than I had and the swap out was beautiful I would highly recommend it

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.Pardon the typos!
-------- Original message --------From: tammyvb <tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com> Date: 3/16/18  7:24 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: "An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software." <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] PDF Images are Pixelated when imported into FM11
LOL. Yea -  I am glad another business opportunity comes out of the work for me happy Friday

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.Pardon the typos!
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com> Date: 3/16/18  6:34 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: "'An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.'" <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] PDF Images are Pixelated when imported into FM11
I do something similar to this for one of my clients. I have a couple of
scripts so that they can quickly swap the images in their document: in their
case from PDF to PNG and the reverse.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com