[Framers] Default Character Tags

tammyvb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Mar 21 10:21:26 PDT 2018

The other thing is to make sure that apply to selection is not selected in the dialog Box when you're naming the character tag only create new format should be selected you get that message when you don't have anything selected to apply the new character tag to that might be the problem

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.Pardon the typos!
-------- Original message --------From: tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com Date: 3/21/18  11:07 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: "'An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.'" <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] Default Character Tags
Hi John,

I sent a screen grab to your personal address that shows an example of what I mean about where to click. The arrow highlights where I click, and then press CTRL+D. Hope this helps.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com