[Framers] Win 10 Build 1709 Breaks FrameMaker Ability to make PDF.

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Wed May 9 07:02:05 PDT 2018

Just saw the word from Adobe:

Hi All

Just to update you on the issue with Win 10, version 1803.

With Win 10 (1803)

1. File -> Save as PDF , RGB option selected is not working

2. File -> Save as PDF, CMYK option selected is working

3. File -> Print option is not working.

We have isolated the cause of problem and it is related to "Printer Escape Function" which seems broken with version 1803. We have reported on this issue to Microsoft and working with our Partners team to get this resolved as soon as possible. In the interim, only workaround would be to move back to 1709 version of Windows 10.

We will keep everyone updated as we hear back from Microsoft Team

Regards

Amitoj Singh

Product Manager , Adobe Technical Communication Tools