[Framers] Word to Frame Again - pictures/screenshots

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Sun May 13 06:47:10 PDT 2018

Well,

I worked on setting up the FrameMaker template for conversion.

I tested a small section.

I could not cover every single word style, but I matched quite a few, and
the conversion is very nice.

I had copied their Note/Caution icons and styles and they all look quite
nice.

BUT, what about the screen captures and diagrams; Frame of course imports
all the graphics straight into the doc.

Should I leave them as is, or is the correct and best thing to do, to erase
them all, and import by reference?  (always supposing that I can find them?)

Thanks

--
Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer