[Framers] SPAM -> Numbered headings in TOC

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Thu May 17 10:38:21 PDT 2018

Check the reference pages. Code for the TOC is stored there. You'll see things like <$paratext> and then you can put <$paranum> in front of it. That pulls the numbering from the source file. You can play around with the specifics of how and what happens, but that, or <$paranumonly> should get you started. No point in trying to build the code in the numbering properties of the TOC when you can pull from the original values.

Hope that helps,

Bernard