[Framers] Preventing Filtered DITA Content from Showing in Output

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Mon May 21 15:35:29 PDT 2018

Rick...

I forget the name, and can't check right now .. but in your structure
application definition is a node that controls how PIs are handled. They
can be "included" or "excluded" on read and/or write. I think the
default FM apps are to allow PIs to round-trip. If you switch this
around, then reload the app and reopen the file, you may see the PI
content disappear.

Cheers,
...scott