[Framers] Windows 10 updates disables FM printing

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 29 05:55:50 PDT 2018

An important point being left out is what flavor of Windows 10 is being
used. If it's Home... I'd walk away.

Pro or Enterprise are stable and have the support required.

Also given that the environment seems to be FM 10, sis or seven year old
software running in an environment for which it wasn't designed... your
mileage will always vary like this, and you should expect them.

If it was me and I wanted to hang onto a legacy environment, for some
reason, I'd do it on a separate machine off the Internet. And used a
business version of Windows 10 and the current or one step removed version
of FM for the serious work.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358