[Framers] Conditional text & publishing to HTML5

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:57:55 PDT 2018

I have conditional text in a text frame, and the text frame is inside an
anchored frame.The condition hides the text if I publish to HTML5.  When I
set the book to activate this condition, the text is hidden if I open the
FM document in Frame.  However, when I publish to HTML5 the text is not
hidden in the resulting HTML5 file.  It seems the HTML5 publishing process
ignores conditions if the conditioned text is inside a text frame inside an
anchored frame.

If the text frame is not inside an anchored frame the HTML5 processing
respects the condition and hides/displays it just fine.

Is this a bug?