[Framers] Just Starting w/FM 2019: Interface

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:16:27 PDT 2018

Hi Framers,

Is there a document or online resource about customizing FM 2019 defaults?
I am test-jumping from FM v11, so not familiar with any of the interim
interface versions. I can't abide giant/full-screen start-up screens or
galleries in apps, so just hoping to clean up what I'm forced to see in the
new interface.

Also want to learn how to position/size windows. As a Mac user (using FM in
a VM), I frequently want to see multiple windows at a time; I do have two
screens but don't care if viewing takes place on one or both. Might I need
the newest Parallels to achieve this?

Thanks for any help,
Karen