[Framers] Arbortext v Frame

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Tue Nov 20 15:20:51 PST 2018

What are the expectations of switching? Efficiency of production, lower
ongoing cost, using a platform which doesn't support FrameMaker, better
integration with existing or planned new systems, or…?

There's always a cost to changing a working system and retraining users, as
well as migrating legacy documentation. I believe your company has been
using FrameMaker for decades, so whatever the attraction of new shiny
stuff, don't forget to evaluate all reasons that seem to be generating the
motivation to change from your current working system. IOW, newer isn't
always better.