[Framers] Retired

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Mon Nov 26 13:26:24 PST 2018

Hi, Keith:

It sounds as if you're bittersweet about being downsized. Wishing you the
best with the sweet side of what's ahead.

Old Frame-sters never really retire, they just lurk on this list, and,
after a prudent amount of time passes, and they're convinced it's their
singular mission to fill in an answer that no one else can remember for a
posted question, they click "Reply," and type away! <G>

Thanks for being a long-time contributor to this community.